Monday, July 6, 2009

venting..

I'm sleep walking across a burning bridge, holding a burning spliff. Staring at you aiming the burner, bitch. I'll leave a carcass trail, composed of the weak and frail on account of rage when my senses fail, leading to a memory lapse full of cries and wails, sending bullets your way the size of Beluga whales. Still asleep, my eyes closed shut. But I'm conscious enough to tear out guts, throw you off this bridge and onto the pavement below. Leave brains numbed with this cocaine flow, ask anybody and they all know. You don't mess with this ill marksman, I make everything clear, my rhymes optometrist equipment, I drop foes with the quickness, until my actions are translated to fiction...and graphic novels, you cats are awful, leave you in a tomb encased in marble. Then crack that shit just to loot your corpse, I take my shit by force, batter your brain with sound waves encased in Morse. I'm so evil and twisted...I'm the resident evil, killing masses of people with enough room for about 4 more sequels. But Leon Kennedy can't stop me, I laugh at Mahatma Gandhi, and dropkick his hungry auntie. I'm a rude fucker on an anger binge, silencing pistols so they sound like a creaky hinge. Spraying bastards with bullets laced with strychnine, equipped with a slick mind with an ego comparable to my dick size. It's hella large...

Well that feels a little better,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment