So I recorded a new song that is destined to be on the tracklist for Channel Surfing. I took it in only take and that's hella awesome. Since I tend to be a perfectionist and want it to be just right...like the baby bear's porridge or if you want to be fat you can mix the papa bear and the mama bear's bowls of porridge so it turns into the perfect temperature since one's really hot and one's cold. But I digress..
Anyway, I'm trying to decide if I should post it up. But since nobody's going to really listen to it in the first place, I'll just keep it to myself until I finish the rest of Channel Surfing. I just thought I'd let you know that I finally did something that wil help it get finished.
Back in the office writing up sheets,
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment