Sunday, June 14, 2009

ghost..

After we doing the new version of "How I Met Your Mother" with Aude Sepere, I felt like doing a short little version on my own with a re-written chorus I've had in storage. Since we took out the auto tune in that version, I went with the AO on this one, no matter how much I personally find it useless and annoying. I know, I've used it twice as of now, but the songs required me to. And I'm leaning towards not utting either of them on the mixtape since it clashes with my beliefs.

So back to the song. I needed to vent a little, so I wrote the verse in approximately 10 minutes. It's pretty basic, but hella personal. So I think it works. Anyways, here it is. And yeah, I know the title's funny, but I just expanded on the "How I Met Your Mother" title to fit the ocassion. And I just took it from the intro I thought of at the last minute.
Just click on the title, as always.


Could’ve been your everything
Give you all you ever wanted.
We can do it real big.
Than anyone has ever done it.
You be up on everything.
Other hoes ain't never on it.
Could’ve been forever, i swear i can spend whatever on it.

I can hold it down ~ every time you hit me up.
When i get right i promise that we gon live it up.
She make me beg for it till she give it up.
Still I say the same thing every single time.

I say I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
I say I’m the fucking.

Best you could have had, more than number one status
More than seven levels up above from these faggots
You dating, went from a half retard to the geek squad?
Then you keep me waiting way inside the deep dark

Are you kidding me? No one here’s a good as me
Or even just a fraction, still this bitch isn’t feeling me?
You’re blind to the fact that I’ve been here from the start
But you put me to the test, now is that even smart?

Now it’s time you’ve been deleted from my hard drive
I’m tired of playing games, and these damn lies
You can find another guy, and I’ll find a better girl
But you’ll never find another just as awesome in the world

Such as me, I’m one of a kind, and the kind that’s gone rare
I don’t care…
If your answer would be yes
Think of all the time that you’ve wasted…
I’m the best you could have had, bitch just face it

Could’ve been your everything
Give you all you ever wanted.
We can do it real big.
Than anyone has ever done it.
You be up on everything.
Other hoes ain't never on it.
Could’ve been forever, i swear i can spend whatever on it.

I can hold it down ~ every time you hit me up.
When i get right i promise that we gon live it up.
She make me beg for it till she give it up.
Still I say the same thing every single time.

I say I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the fucking best.
I’m the best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
Best you could’ve had.
I say I’m the fucking (best)


Now I feel a lot better...goodbye,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment