Tuesday, October 13, 2009

EXPRESSION!

So here's a little catch up to be getting all of you on regarding my oh-so-not-so awesome life.

You can catch the whole thing on the Egotistic Productions if you want, since I'm taking part in a project or two that's more than me...and I'm too lazy to do so much updating.

I'm just doing this, mainly to say that I've been concentrating on poetry.
Basically, I'm just trying to advertise to people that read this, that I will most likely be performing at the Toronto Poetry Slam on the 17th of October at the Drake Hotel, unless horrible luck forbids it. Contact me for more info if you feel like reaching...which you really should.
If you can't make it for some reason, don't fear. I have the lyrics to all three poems I hope to be able to perform on my poetry blog which can be found here. But it's always better live and performed. I'm just saying.

That's basically it for my little update.

Catch you on the side with cookies,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment