Sunday, August 30, 2009

2NE1

So you may ask what I've been so busy doing since I have been neglecting this blog a lot this month and the answer is...well, nothing. I've just been loafting around the house, or mainly spending my time unconscious enjoying my brain's sudden ability to receive dreams.

I've been dreaming a lot lately...so much that I'd wake up from a dream and go back to sleep to continue it but end up repeating that cycle 3 times before I actually can't go to sleep again. But since I can't remember any of my recent dreams, that will be a topic for a later post.

What will this post be about you ask? Well just check out the title! 2NE1? Damn straight.
All I've been doing lately is watching 2NE1 videos on Youtube, well mainly for their members Chaerin Lee (CL) and Sandara Park, but Bom ain't that bad at all. I'm not really feeling Minzy except for the I Don't Care music video...but anyway. Here's a few videos to share the amazing-ness with you.

And yes, from a post being an update on what I've been doing, this has turned into a C.A.G. post so deal with it.
I know...the last 2 are just ones of CL, but c'mon...I have good reason. haha




^^ I want those headphones...but the pink ones.




Trying to understand it all,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment