And with the spare time I have before I have to wake up in a couple of hours, I thought I'd take the time to spruce up this place since I know so many people go on here. And please notice the sarcasm, otherwise I look like an overconfident douche when only 4 people read this damn blog.
So if you look to the left on the sidebar, there's a part called "Organized Awesomeness"
Basically, I labeled everything so that you can find whatever you want to way easier.
Like "Playing Catch Up" is just updates on my super awesome life,
"The SuperEGO Chronicles" are poems I've posted up on here,
"Sweet Talks and Clever Speech" is for spoken word pieces I've written,
"The I-Self" posts include the emo and personal stuff you should never read(unless you really want to),
"On The Way and Off The Wall" posts are updates on projects I'm working on,
"Inspiration" are where I post something that inspired me to start a project or change myself,
and soon I'll be posting "Eargasmic Experiences" which will basically be tracks that I'm really hooked on at the moment...
the rest are pretty self explanatory.
So enjoy the more organized Blogspot About Nothing!
Off to lala land,
Marcus
Marcus

No comments:
Post a Comment