Sunday, January 25, 2009

random 24?

I just ended up writing random ish while listening to miscallaneous beats..Just working on my punchlines, or wordplay, or whatever you want to call it..

I’m infecting the night, each time I be testing the mic//
Invest in the sight, use seven ballpoints to write//
Instead of sound checks, I pound tecs into round necks//
And drown newlyweds in crowned beds aside downed wrecks//

Background checks to coincide and blackmail Czechs//
A legion of earthbound gents, leaving playgrounds bent//
Leaving corpses in tents, exhumed in vents//
Hidden in Peter Parker's attic in a nest of spider webs//

Drowned in ink with the help of Doctor Octopus//
Then splashed on a page in my trusty pocketbook//
A profound person, with newfound wisdom//
Going higher than northbound Eskimos with marijuana vision//

Like masturbation, I’m destroying generations to come//
Fuck Criss Angel, I don’t elevate for none…//
A federation to some, in fact I’m a nation of one//
Add up every positive in hip-hop…I am the sum//

I’m my own element, I can make acid melt//
Unbelievable like abominable snowman pelt//
Constantly bizarre, the center of attention like a crossbar//
I always come correct, like male pornstars//

But please get it correct, I don’t bone no sluts//
Last long after the rest is gone like cigarette butts//
Creativity that’s enough to be a felony, my death penalty//
Is the inability to keep writing like I’m meant to be//




Until next time,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment